Well it’s finally here…my 30th birthday! Aaahh!! I can not believe that I am 30 years old!! I still remember my mom’s 30th birthday so clearly When I look back on the past ten years I am flooded with great memories and accomplishments from my twenties…
- Turning 21 and finally partying legally!
- Graduating college and getting a job
- Buying our first home
- Marrying my best friend
- Passing the CPA exam
- Getting pregnant and giving birth to my amazing girls
- Making great new friends that will be life-long friends
- Taking some amazing trips with my husband, family and friends
A few months ago when I thought about turning 30 I started to freak out and feel depressed that I was getting “old.” Now when I look at turning 30 I think about the amazing memories I will make in this next decade of my life. There are so many things I want to do and places I want to see. I am excited to see where this next chapter in my life takes me!
My new motto…30 is the new 20!
Happy Birthday to me!!