Thanksgiving can be a time of reflection for me. I spend a little extra time thinking about the many blessings in my life and what they truly mean to me.
This year I have compiled a list of some things I am thankful for…
- Kyle, my awesome husband
- My amazing daughters, they constantly teach me something new and always bring joy to my days!
- The love and support of my friends and family
- My job and the roof over my head
- My Keurig, for supplying the coffee to feed my caffeine addiction
- The shiny netbook I got for my birthday
- The healthy body that God has blessed me with (even if I don’t always treat it the best)
I am looking forward to spending some time with family during the holiday. I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving holiday!