The Thanksgiving weekend was a great break from reality. I enjoyed two great Thanksgiving celebrations and some quality time with my family. No blogging or pictures to show because I was busy enjoying the moments! I spent my four-day weekend celebrating Thanksgiving with both my family and my husband’s family and then Monday evening was spent decorating the house for Christmas.
Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday!!!! I love EVERYTHING about the holiday season! Here are some things I’m looking forward to this Christmas season:
- The excitement of decorating for Christmas with the girls
- Our annual trip to cut down a Christmas tree
- Baking Christmas goodies with the girls
- Seeing my girls participate in their first “Christmas Program” at their preschool
- The joy on my loved ones faces when they open the gifts I have spent so much time thoughtfully picking out for them
- Enjoying time off from work with my husband and kids
- Our first trip to Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- The Glee Christmas soundtrack….LOVE IT
Tomorrow is December 1st already…I need to get some ideas for our Advent calendar. I was thinking of doing a little scavenger hunt each day counting down until Christmas. I better get started!!
Let the countdown to Christmas begin!!