Guess what arrived on my doorstep today?? The case of Chobani I won from Alicia at Poise in Parma!
The box was HUGE!! Once I got through all the packing materials I was delighted to see the loot…12 cups of heavenly goodness!
I love Chobani so much that I eat at least one cup per day. I’ll be lucky if this case lasts me 10 days! I have tried almost every flavor in the case…I have yet to try the 2% plain so I’m really excited about that one.
- Breakfast – egg sandwich with one fried egg and a slice of American cheese on a whole wheat English muffin plus half of a pear and coffee
- AM Snack – Chobani yogurt, frozen blueberries, granola
- Lunch – veggie burger with southwest style rice and the other half of my pear
- PM Snack – nothing…I wasn’t hungry and I was plowing through work in the office
- Dinner – turkey tenderloin and a salad (no picture again…I’m slacking!!)
Tonight’s workout was a great strength training session. During the week I have a limited amount of time in the evenings so workouts need to be quick yet effective. I chose to do four exercises for each body part using supersets.
Shoulders Superset #1
- Dumbbell Press on Stability Ball – 4 sets
- Dumbbell Front Raises – 4 sets
Shoulders Superset #2
- Dumbbell Arnold Press – 4 sets
- Dumbbell Side Raises – 4 sets
Triceps Superset #1
- Cable Pulldowns w/ Rope Attachment – 4 sets
- Dumbbell Kickbacks – 4 sets
Triceps Superset #2
- Overhead Triceps Press on Stability Ball – 4 sets
- Dip – 4 sets
My favorite triceps exercise is definitely the overhead press…I always get a good burn when doing those!
What is your favorite triceps exercise?