It’s finally Thursday…my work week is over, although I will probably end up working from home tomorrow since I’ve got lots and lots of work to do! I’m looking forward to a relaxing day tomorrow!
I’m not quite feeling like myself tonight. After staying up late last night to watch the UNC/Duke basketball game I knew that I would be tired today. What I didn’t count on was the PMS and the sore throat! I know, TMI…but these cramps are killing me!
I really hope I’m not getting sick!! I have a little bit of a sore throat and that usually ends up being a precursor to a cold Right now I’m drinking some tea with honey in hopes that the warm liquids will help my throat. I’m also going to bed nice and early so I can get plenty of rest!
What do you do when you are starting to feel sick? I’m willing to try anything to not get sick!
- Breakfast – protein overnight oats w/ frozen blueberries, coffee
- AM Snack – Chobani, half of an apple
- Lunch – veggie burger w/salsa on a sandwich thin, veggies & hummus
- PM Snack – Larabar, hard boiled egg (no picture)
- Dinner – spaghetti & meatballs, garlic bread (no picture)
- Rest day (Kinderdance night)