Exciting things have been happening around here!! I have been doing a lot of reading and researching and I finally decided that I am going to make the transition to self-hosting my blog! There are two main reasons for my decision – the ability to have commenters notified via e-mail of responses to comments and the ability to customize my blog.
I really, really wanted to be able to let readers know when I (or someone else) respond to their comments! I know how much I enjoy those e-mails saying that a comment I left on a blog has a new reply, I want the readers of my blog to feel that same excitement.
I’m still working on some of the details and behind the scenes stuff but I hope to have the switch made in the next two weeks! Keep your eyes peeled for the official announcement – you will need to update your Google Readers and re-subscribe to my feeds.
I’m still learning so much about blogging and can’t wait to keep improving my blog. Stay tuned for the big reveal!!
- Breakfast – protein overnight oats w/ frozen blueberries, coffee
- AM Snack – English muffin w/ Dark Chocolate Dreams & 1/2 banana
- Lunch – pineapple Chobani & Larabar
- PM Snack – handful of granola (no picture)
- Dinner – chicken tenders, leftover roasted butternut squash
- 35 minutes on the elliptical