By the time Saturday night rolls around I usually have no desire to cook. Some of our Saturday meals are quick and easy meals gathered from items found in our freezer or leftovers, sometimes pizza, and sometimes we go out to eat.
Tonight we decided to go to Arooga’s, a local sports bar. It’s nice and loud so we don’t have to worry about keeping the kids quiet and there are TV’s EVERYWHERE so there is plenty to distract them while we wait for our food.
We had a great meal and I was able to snap some great pictures of the girls after we finished eating.
- Breakfast – protein overnight oats w/ frozen blueberries, coffee
- AM Snack – protein shake
- Lunch – BBQ chicken sandwich on a sandwich thin, sautéed zucchini, nectarine
- PM Snack – lemon Chobani (LOVED IT!!!) & Larabar
- Dinner – Mexican chicken wrap from Arooga’s (no picture)
- Chest Strength Training
- Treadmill – 3 miles @ 5.0 – finished up @ 3.0 for 3 minutes
Time to enjoy a quiet evening with the hubby! Happy Saturday!!