Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope everyone had a great day with their special someone! I bought the girls little gift bags with Valentine’s treats and had them waiting for them this morning. They were so excited!! They each got a new book, a workbook, and some candy.
Today’s scheduled workout was a treadmill session…I was not feeling it. After getting home from work and putting my workout clothes on I was hoping to get motivated. I made dinner and checked my e-mail before heading to the basement for my run.
Once I got started I totally got into it!! I had some great music pumping through my IPod that I instantly got sucked into the music and powered through a quick 20 minute run! I am so happy that I gave it a shot because I felt totally awesome afterwards!!
How do you convince yourself to workout on days you aren’t motivated?
- Breakfast – protein pancakes with nectarine, blueberries and syrup
- AM Snack – protein shake and half of a pear (recycled pic)
- Lunch – salad, nectarine and Larabar
- PM Snack – mango Chobani (LOVE LOVE LOVE) and other half of the pear
- Dinner – turkey soft taco (no picture – I forgot )
- 20 minutes on the treadmill – 1.64 miles
Happy Valentine’s Day!!